Utilities were purchasable features that could assist the player in gameplay. Some were only used once before they were gone, while others could be used multiple times before they were gone. It could be accessed to via The Shop.
In Update 1.9.17, the utilities section has been removed from the shop and everything that was formerly located in this section is now located in other parts of the game.
- Head Start - "Use this disposable item at the start of the game to skip the first 750m and get right into the action!" Can be bought when you start a game for 500 coins.
- Super Head Start - "Use this disposable item at the start of the game to skip the first 1500m and get right into the action!" Can be bought when you start a game for 1,500 coins.
- Final Blast - "This disposable bomb-like item can be activated after you have taken a hit for extra distance." Can be bought upon death for 1,000 coins
- Quick Revive - "This disposable item can be activated immediately after death to give you another chance!" Can be bought upon death for 1,500 coins or for free by watching an ad, but requires an internet connection.
- Mission Complete Pass - Instantly complete the mission. Can be bought at the pause screen for the following prices:
- 1 Star = 500 coins
- 2 Stars = 1,000 coins
- 3 Stars = 1,500 coins
|Head Start · Super Head Start · Final Blast · Quick Revive ·|