Turbo Boost is a Gadget released with Update 1.3.5 on May 24, 2012, together with all the other Gadgets. This gadget, as stated above, spawns three boost rings that help players go to farther distances. The icon is a picture of a circle-shaped sign with two right-facing blue arrows.
- This gadget disables Zappers and destroys incoming Missiles upon entering the boost rings.
- For some reason, the Turbo Boost does not harm Scientists when used. This can be useful when doing missions such as "Run X meters without harming any scientists."
- If a boost appears in the same place as a zapper, it will disable that zapper, which can somewhat perform as similar to an alternate dezapinator.
- According to the description, the name of the research lab is Legitimate Research which is also a YouTube Channel.
Special Gadget CombinationsEdit
- Combine with Free Ride for Speedy Steakfries.
|Section 1: Research and Development||Flash · Air Barrys · Nerd Repellant · Insta-Ball|
|Section 2: Fringe Science Lab||Gravity Belt · Missile Jammer · Token Gift|
|Section 3: Pseudoscience Action Group||Freeze-O-Matic · X-Ray Specs · Gemology|
|Section 4: Futurologist Lounge ||Ezy-Dodge Missiles · Magnetic Tokens · Flying Pig|
|Section 5: Testing Zone||Free Ride · Coin Magnet · Lucky Last|
|Section 6: Antimatter Storage||Dezapinator · Turbo Boost|
|Other||Special Gadget Combinations|