The Powered Up Hair is a clothing in Jetpack Joyride. It is basically the head of Goku, a character from the Dragon Ball series. The second part of the clothing is the Super Suit, which can be bought for 8,000 coins.
- This is a Super Saiyan's hair from Dragon Ball Z.
- The cost for this clothing (9,001 coins) is a reference to the Internet meme "It's Over 9000!".
- The description is also a direct reference to the Dragon Ball series, in which Vegeta states that Goku's power level is "Over 9000!," which, supposedly, is 'a lot.'
- When Barry Steakfries dies the golden hair color will revert back to Barry's default hair. (Same fashion in Dragon Ball Z)
- It is the only item that costs an extra coin (all other items end in zero).
|Barry's Head · Barry's Suit · Fragger Helmet · Fragger Fatigues · Paper Bag · Wooden Barrel · Nerd Glasses · Lab Coat · Green Mohawk · Punk Outfit · Flowery Lei · Grass Skirt · Santa Hat · Santa Suit · Safety Helmet · Work Clothes · Top Hat · Classy Suit · Zombie Head · Zombie Body · Honest Phil · Powered Up Hair · Super Suit · Sensei's Headband · Sensei's Threads · Alley-Oop Afro · Three Point Threads · Make Up · Purple Dress · Robo-Barry · Kingly Crown · Royal Robes · DJ Barry · Ninja Mask · Ninja Outfit · Whoa Hair · Black Trench Coat · Skull Head · Skeleton Body · Wolf Head · Wolf Body · Hazmat Helmet · Hazmat Suit · Sailor's Cap · Sailor's Uniform · Clown Face · Clown Shoes · Knight Helmet · Medieval Armour · Heartbreak Hair · Jailhouse Jacket|