Halfbrick Studios was founded in 2001. The studio is currently based in Brisbane, Australia and has offices in Sydney and Spain. In March 2012, Halfbrick Studios acquired Onan Games for an undisclosed price. Onan is best known for Mandreel, which allows games to support iOS, Android, Flash and HTML development.
The iPhone game Fruit Ninja had accumulated 300 million downloads by January 2013.
The Chief Executive Officer is Shainiel Deo and Phil Larsen is the Chief Marketing Officer. Executive Producers include Ben Vale, Mik Dobele and Luke Muscat.
- Rocket Power: Beach Bandits (PlayStation 2, Gamecube, Xbox)
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue (Game Boy Advance)
- Avatar – The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno (Nintendo DS)
- Halfbrick Blast Off (Xbox Live Indie Games, PlayStation Minis)
- Halfbrick Echoes (Xbox Live Indie Games, PlayStation Minis, Zune HD)
- Halfbrick Rocket Racing (Xbox Live Indie Games, PlayStation Minis)
- de Blob 2 (Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS)
- Age of Zombies (Android)
- Fruit Ninja Free (Android)
- Monster Dash (Google Chrome)
- Fruit Ninja Kinect (Xbox Live Arcade)
- Jetpack Joyride (iOS)
- Steambirds: Survival (iOS, Android)
- Fruit Ninja: Puss In Boots (iOS, Android)
- Age of Zombies Anniversary (iOS)
- Fruit Ninja Frenzy (Facebook)
- Jetpack Joyride (Android, Blackberry, Facebook, iOS, PlayStation Vita, Windows 8,PS3)
- Fish out of Water (iOS)
- Colossatron: Massive World Threat (iOS)