"Laugh in Isaac Newton's face as you break all laws of gravity. You may want to bring a barf bag." - The Stash's Description of Gravity Suit
"Just like a gold bar, except that it's a wearable gravity-manipulating cyber suit." - Buying Golden Gravity Suit
"Switching gravity like a mad man is even more fun when you don't have to worry about collecting coins. Wee!" - Buying a Gravity Suit Magnet for Gravity Suit
"Barry's attractiveness is guaranteed to go up 50% while wearing this suit. Magnetizes everything but coins, oddly enough." - Buying Magnet Man skin for Gravity Suit
First, slow (the longer you ride on it, the faster it becomes).
Light Blue (Gold suit if Golden Gravity Suit is purchased)
Tap to change gravity. You can change gravity anytime in Gravity Suit.
- Unlike in Gravity Guy, you can switch gravity in mid-air.
- Try to be in middle of the screen; it is easier to avoid Zappers and Missiles.
- The gravity is increased successively which means you'll need to plan a switch in good time.
- Switching gravity from the floor or roof is faster than switching in mid-air.
- The Gravity Suit doesn't look like a vehicle, but in the game it is classified as a vehicle.
- As so, using this vehicle is also not counted as "distance covered on foot" in profile.
- This also doesn't count for "rub your head on the ceiling for x meters" or "walking x meters" in missions.
- This is the smallest "vehicle".
- When Flash uses the Gravity Suit, he floats in a rather humurous way instead of flipping over.
- The gravity suit is based of another app character, Gravity Guy.
- It's also called this in the Stats screen.
- Image that shows up when you pickup Gravity Suit is from Gravity Guy game
|Strong Arm Machine · Bad As Hog · Crazy Freaking Teleporter · Lil' Stomper ·|