" A single blingification technique that converts coins into high-value gems. For some reason it only works on coins minted in 1985 "
Gemology is a Gadget introduced through the Update 1.3 released on April 26, 2012. This gadget turns random coins into high-valued gems. Its icon is a picture of a octagonal-shaped ruby, a type of gemstone.
|Mode||Coins value||Gemology Gems value|
|Next Run Double prize||2||10|
- Gems can be dropped by the Flying Piggy either while flying or after being destroyed.
- The gems can be collected by Coin Magnet.
- Combining this with the Coin Magnet (Kaching) can be helpful for earning money faster. This benefit is further increased when Next Run Double or the Counterfeit Machine is enabled.
Special Gadget CombinationsEdit
- Combine with Flying Pig for Glazed Ham.
- Combine with Coin Magnet for Kaching.
- Combine with Flash for Petty Cash
|Section 1: Research and Development||Flash · Air Barrys · Nerd Repellant · Insta-Ball|
|Section 2: Fringe Science Lab||Gravity Belt · Missile Jammer · Token Gift|
|Section 3: Pseudoscience Action Group||Freeze-O-Matic · X-Ray Specs · Gemology|
|Section 4: Futurologist Lounge ||Ezy-Dodge Missiles · Magnetic Tokens · Flying Pig|
|Section 5: Testing Zone||Free Ride · Coin Magnet · Lucky Last|
|Section 6: Antimatter Storage||Dezapinator · Turbo Boost|
|Other||Special Gadget Combinations|