Gadgets are features that can be used to make the gameplay easier. They were added in the version 1.3 update on April 26, 2012. Players can only have two gadgets (three if you have purchased the Third Gadget Slot) equipped at a time.
Sector 1: Research and Development:
- Flash - "A Robot Dog that collects Coins, knocks over Scientists, and burns rubber, Best friends don't come any cooler than this."
- Air Barrys - "Leap gracefully over obstacles with these designer sneakers."
- Nerd Repellant - "This patent-pending formula is so potent that the whole laboratory had to be abandoned."
- Insta-Ball - "Bounce off the floor instead of going splat. Great for traveling a few extra meters."
Sector 2: Fringe Science LabEdit
- Gravity Belt - "Makes the ground come at you a lot faster than usual. Be sure to bend your knees when you land."
- Missile Jammer - "Replaces the Missile guidance program with pictures of kittens downloaded from the Internet. Only works if the kittens are particularly cute."
- Token Gift - "What do you give someone who has everything? A free Final Spin Token, of course!"
Sector 3: Pseudoscience Action GroupEdit
- Freeze-O-Matic - "There's no better way to cool down after a hard run than being snap-frozen in a solid block of ice. It also helps you slide a few extra meters."
- X-Ray Specs - "This high-tech eyeware is both fashionable and functional. Now you can look inside Vehicle Pickups and other places you're not supposed to see."
- Gemology - "A special blingification technique that converts Coins into high-value Gems. For some reason, it only works on coins minted in 1985."
Sector 4: Futurologist LoungeEdit
- Ezy-Dodge Missiles - "If you're going to play a game of chicken with a Missile, make sure it's an Ezy-Dodge!"
- Magnetic Tokens - "Every Token is fitted with a super strong magnet. They are easier to collect, but will probably wipe out your credit card."
- Flying Pig - "This highly unstable Coin transporter was designed by a scientist with a particular fondness for physical comedy."
Sector 5: Testing ZoneEdit
- Free Ride - "Stop off at the motor pool before smashing through the laboratory wall. Why didn't Barry think of this earlier?"
- Coin Magnet - "Once you get used to the feeling of being endlessly pelted with Coins, you will start to wonder how you ever lived without it."
- Lucky Last - "Your Final Spin Token is forged from fortunium, the world's luckiest element."
Sector 6: Antimatter StorageEdit
- Dezapinator -"This clever Gizmo emits a special frequency that causes nearby Zappers to pop. It's just a prototype so don't expect it to work all the time."
- Turbo Boost -"Ever wish that you had a machine flying in front of you spawning boost rings? No? Well the team at Legitimate Research have made one anyway."
|Section 1: Research and Development||Flash · Air Barrys · Nerd Repellant · Insta-Ball|
|Section 2: Fringe Science Lab||Gravity Belt · Missile Jammer · Token Gift|
|Section 3: Pseudoscience Action Group||Freeze-O-Matic · X-Ray Specs · Gemology|
|Section 4: Futurologist Lounge ||Ezy-Dodge Missiles · Magnetic Tokens · Flying Pig|
|Section 5: Testing Zone||Free Ride · Coin Magnet · Lucky Last|
|Section 6: Antimatter Storage||Dezapinator · Turbo Boost|
|Other||Special Gadget Combinations|