|Ability||Explodes into many coins|
How it works: Sometimes, on the track flying yellow piggies appear. You can tell a pig is approaching as you see coins on the ground, being dropped by the pig. Wait a little and it will appear. Coins that come out from the pig this way may also be Gems if Gemology is activated. When a pig has been destroyed it will deploy a small amount of coins, which fall and bounce on the ground immediately after.
Breaking the pig: Piggies can usually be broken by touching them, though there are other ways to break them. If a missile touches the pig, it will explode behind the player and it is very difficult to collect any coins from it. When using the laser jetpack, if the pig is struck by the laser, it will break, making this jetpack very useful when you need to break pigs.
- GLITCH: if two pigs appear side-to-side and you get one and miss another,that pig will explode at the end of the screen (usually at a zapper).
Special Gadget CombinationsEdit
- Combine with Gemology for Glazed Ham.
- Combine with Flash for Odd Couple.
- Combine with Coin Magnet for Smash and Grab.
- Combine with Ezy-Dodge Missiles for Miss Piggy.
- Combine with Insta-Ball for Fantastic Contraptions.
|Section 1: Research and Development||Air Barrys · Nerd Repellant · Insta-Ball|
|Section 2: Fringe Science Lab||Gravity Belt · Missile Jammer · Token Gift|
|Section 3: Pseudoscience Action Group||Freeze-O-Matic · X-Ray Specs · Gemology|
|Section 4: Futurologist Lounge ||Ezy-Dodge Missiles · Magnetic Tokens · Flying Pig|
|Section 5: Testing Zone||Free Ride · Coin Magnet · Lucky Last|
|Section 6: Antimatter Storage||Flash · Dezapinator · Turbo Boost|
|Other||Special Gadget Combinations|