|Ability||Collects Coins, knocks over Scientists, and has a Vehicle of its own (except Bad As Hog and Mr. Cuddles)|
A robot dog who collects Coins, knocks over Scientists, and burns rubber. Best friends don't come any cooler than this.
Flash is a Gadget released through Version 1.3.5 update on May 24, 2012, together with the Dezapinator and the Turbo Boost. This gadget, in a form of a robotic dog, helps players by obtaining Coins and Spin Tokens, and occasionally knocks over Scientists.
Flash receives a miniaturized version of the current Vehicle the player is using, though this is not the case with the Bad As Hog or Mr. Cuddles, where it instead hitches a ride with Barry in the aforementioned vehicles. Also note that the color of the miniaturized Vehicles change when the Golden Vehicles upgrade is applied.
- Lil' Stomper - Flash wears a miniaturized red suit with a rocket strapped on the rear.
- Crazy Freaking Teleporter - Flash wears a helmet that is connected to Barry's teleporter.
- Gravity Suit - Flash wears a metallic hat similar to Barry's suit, which Flash rolls instead of going straight up or down while altering gravity.
- Bad As Hog - Barry's chopper-style motorcycle is redone and has an added sidecar beside it for Flash to ride on.
- Profit Bird- Flash receives a smaller version of Barry's Profit Bird, though without a windshield, is blue, and does not shoot money out the back.
- Mr. Cuddles - Flash hitches a ride on the head portion of Mr. Cuddles.
- If Flash is equipped, waiting long enough on the starting screen will result in Flash falling asleep.
- Though Flash has the ability to get Coins and Spin Tokens, his jump height is limited, which means he cannot retrieve the collectibles higher than the middle of the screen.
- If the player chooses to replace Flash for another gadget and would normally start another run, posters that say "Lost: Flash" with his picture on it will appear around the laboratory.
- As the player starts more runs or goes farther, the posters will come off and eventually disappear.
- In addition, when changing Flash for another Gadget and returning to the main screen, he will run away.
- Zappers, Missiles and Lasers cannot harm or kill Flash.
- In the description, "burns rubber" doesn't mean anything at all.
- The achievement, Walkies can be obtained when equipping Flash and walking him 10 kilometers (10,000 meters)
- If you're riding Mr. Cuddles, and you're too high for Flash to reach, he will give chase, but won't do anything. This can be done with the Bad As Hog but this is very hard.
- He is similar to Rush, Megaman's loyal pet dog.
|Section 1: Research and Development||Air Barrys · Nerd Repellant · Insta-Ball|
|Section 2: Fringe Science Lab||Gravity Belt · Missile Jammer · Token Gift|
|Section 3: Pseudoscience Action Group||Freeze-O-Matic · X-Ray Specs · Gemology|
|Section 4: Futurologist Lounge ||Ezy-Dodge Missiles · Magnetic Tokens · Flying Pig|
|Section 5: Testing Zone||Free Ride · Coin Magnet · Lucky Last|
|Section 6: Antimatter Storage||Flash · Dezapinator · Turbo Boost|
|Other||Special Gadget Combinations|